Sunday, May 4, 2014

Bright Dots!

I absolutely love this mani! It came out so bright, pretty, and different. I really like using dots....so easy to do, so many different looks, and so amazing on the nail! I'm getting into nail art more and more. When I do a "normal" mani I feel so boring, lol. I need some color and life on my nails! I'm also starting to paint my nails more often. For quite a while I was painting them once a week, now I find myself painting them twice a week. I'm getting bored with my polish faster and need a change. Not a bad thing in my opinion, I do have plenty of polish to use!! Onto the polish...


I used OPI Alpine Snow as the white base. For the rest of the mani, I just used a dotting tool. On my ring finger I was trying to create chevron designs, but I don't think it turned out so well. Still looks cute though!



Thanks for checking out my post! Much love and polish!


Know anyone in the Denver Metro Area that needs handyman, tradesman or A/V services? Have them check out www.tysdesign.com! Competitive pricing and customer service tailored specifically for you!

Disclaimer: All items shown were purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own and honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment