Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Orly Snowcone with some fun glitter!

I have really been lagging with my blog lately...I don't know why either. I'm so behind with my manicures, I really need to get it together and get them posted! I'm getting much quicker at editing my photos and stuff too, so my posts don't take long...I'm just being lazy. :p

On a night I was feeling pretty lazy, I just grabbed some random polishes and told myself I would create a mani with it. These three colors were just sitting on my desk in front of me, so I grabbed them to see what I could do. Turns out, I love this look!  The colors are gorgeous and I love the colorful glitter.




Formula on all the polishes was good. Snowcone is such an amazing blue. It's a lovely shade and one that a lot of people complemented on. The pink is almost too opaque for a jelly sandwich, but I made it work anyway.


Thanks for checking out my post! Much love and polish!


Know anyone in the Denver Metro Area that needs handyman, tradesman or A/V services? Have them check out www.tysdesign.com! Competitive pricing and customer service tailored specifically for you!

Disclaimer: All items shown were purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own and honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment