Sunday, April 20, 2014

China Glaze Mimosas Before Manis

I have to say I'm getting so much more excited for nail polish now that it's getting warmer out. I can go outside to take pics in the sunlight and I can pull out all of my prettier colors! I like my dark stuff, but I prefer the brights and neons much more. 

Nothing too complicated with this mani, just used some glitter on top of Mimosas Before Manis. Good formula on both of these! The China Glaze is such a beautiful color with just a hint of shimmer. I only needed one(ish) coat for the glitter too, pretty happy with the payoff. I love the glitter because it has so many matte pastel colors. It can be paired with so many different colors and still look amazing!



Thanks for checking out my post! Much love and polish!


Know anyone in the Denver Metro Area that needs handyman, tradesman or A/V services? Have them check out www.tysdesign.com! Competitive pricing and customer service tailored specifically for you!

Disclaimer: All items shown were purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own and honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment