Tuesday, March 25, 2014

KBShimmer - Toast-ess With the Mostest

When it comes to nail polish, I really shy away from the indie world mainly due to costs. They are more expensive and I can't get deals/use coupons like how I can with mainstream brands. However, I saw this polish and fell in love and I decided I could at least try a few indie polishes. This glitter polish is from KBShimmer and is called Toast-ess With the Mostest. 

This polish is a circle glitter bomb! It has teeny tiny glitter and even has some very large silver holo circle glitter. I LOVE the look that it creates on the nail. You do need to use a dabbing motion when you apply this glitter, but it's obviously very densely packed and you really only need one coat. This is still available on their website for $8.75. So go check it out!



I used this glitter on top of OPI Mod About You.


I included a blurry pic so you can see the holographic a little better. So so so pretty!


Thanks for checking out my post! Much love and polish!


Know anyone in the Denver Metro Area that needs handyman, tradesman or A/V services? Have them check out www.tysdesign.com! Competitive pricing and customer service tailored specifically for you!

Disclaimer: All items shown were purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own and honest.


No comments:

Post a Comment