Saturday, February 22, 2014

NOTW: China Glaze Rendezvous With You

You know I really love a polish when I wear it twice! I have so much polish and when I wear just one color I like to try one I haven't tried yet. HOWEVER....I absolutely love this polish and this is the second time this year I've worn this color. The formula is amazing, it's a stunning shade, and it glows on your nails. Yes, glows. In dim lighting it turns into a mauve color and looks even better. I think it's the most stunning foil polish that I own. I really feel this is a must have shade for any nail polish lover. Aaaaand you can get it on Head2ToeBeauty (right now it's towards the bottom of page 2) for only $3.25. So go get it! Okay, I've typed enough, so let's take a moment to look at the awesomeness of this polish.




Thanks for checking out my post! Much love and polish!


Know anyone in the Denver Metro Area that needs handyman, tradesman or A/V services? Have them check out www.tysdesign.com! Competitive pricing and customer service tailored specifically for you!

Disclaimer: All items shown were purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own and honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment