Thursday, February 13, 2014

Kisses for Valentine's Day!

I was able to get one more V-Day mani in. I wanted this to have lots of red and of course glitter! Simple nail art, but still looks adorable! I got my inspiration from cutepolish on YouTube. I'm using two of her designs and just added coordinating colors. I used a striper and dotting tool to create the xoxo on my thumb, and a smaller dotting tool to create the lips on my ring finger. You can go check out her channel for some really neat designs!

I got a little lazy with my Cinderella hand...I've done so many manicures and swatches this week and it's made me a little polished out (I bet you didn't think that could happen, huh?) so I just did some glitter nails. Nothing fancy, but my hands go together so it's fine. 

Not a super long post, I just wanted to share what I did!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!




Thanks for checking out my post! Much love and polish!


Know anyone in the Denver Metro Area that needs handyman, tradesman or A/V services? Have them check out www.tysdesign.com! Competitive pricing and customer service tailored specifically for you!

Disclaimer: All items shown were purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own and honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment