Friday, January 24, 2014

NOTW: Julep Aisha║NYC Top of the Gold

Back to my dark, wintery manis....

I liked Aisha a lot more in the bottle than I did on my nails. It was pretty, but I grew tired of the color quickly. I only had this mani on for 2 days. Formula was thick, it applied evenly, but you had to make sure you had a lot of polish on your brush or it turned a little streaky.

I wanted to just use the Julep color, but it was boring so I needed to add something. NYC Top of the Gold is a really pretty gold flake glitter. It's a dupe for Zoya Maria-Luisa. The glitter is dense and I only used one generous coat on my nails. I like the look it created!



Thanks for checking out my post! Much love and polish!


Know anyone in the Denver Metro Area that needs handyman, tradesman or A/V services? Have them check out www.tysdesign.com! Competitive pricing and customer service tailored specifically for you!

Disclaimer: All items shown were purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own and honest.


No comments:

Post a Comment