Saturday, January 18, 2014

NOTW: China Glaze Gaga for Green║LA Girl Sputter

This post has way too many pics for my normal NOTW's, but now that I have decent lighting to use in my house, I've been going a little camera crazy! I've been swatching like a mad man just so I can take pictures! I know, I'm not normal....but who is?

Anyway, I wanted a mani with some color due to all my holiday/muted colors I've been using lately. What better way to do this than with green and purple?

Gaga For Green is such an awesome green tone, not too dark, not too light. The formula is a bit on the sheer side, but it built nicely, formula was nice and it dried so shiny!  This pic has no top coat, I think it looks awesome!





Of course leaving my nails just a solid color would be boring, so I added LA Girl Sputter on top. Sputter is a purple and white glitter mix, and it's hard to tell in the photo, but the purple glitter has a metallic looking finish to it. The glitter is a little sparse in the bottle and you definitely need to do the "dab" motion with this, but I like the result I got.


Also with my camera craze, I've been taking lots of macro shots. I wasn't going to put this pic in because you can see all the air bubbles in my top coat that I could not see normally, but you can see the finish the purple glitter has. I thought these glitters were awesome (I bought 6) and the finishes they have are pretty unique. I found the LA Girl Splatter polishes at Rite Aid for $2.99 a bottle. Lots of really pretty colors!


Still trying to figure out how to make my bottle shots brighter....even after editing they are still darker than I would like. A work in progress!


Thanks for checking out my post! Much love and polish!


Know anyone in the Denver Metro Area that needs handyman, tradesman or A/V services? Have them check out www.tysdesign.com! Competitive pricing and customer service tailored specifically for you!

Disclaimer: All items shown were purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own and honest.


No comments:

Post a Comment