Friday, December 6, 2013

Zoya Zenith Winter Collection

I had never even heard of this collection and I was wandering around Ulta (you know, who doesn't love to window shop nail polish?) and I saw the display for these. At first I didn't think it was anything special and then I saw Dream. O.M.G. It was love at first sight and I just had to get it. Now, I know it's not really that serious, but try telling my obsession that. Anyway, they were on sale, buy 2 get one free and I had points built up and had coupons so I picked up 4 out of the 6 from the collection. And yes, I picked up 2 others to to make an even 6. These polish retail for $8.00 a piece, but I got mine for around $3.50 ea. Made me pretty happy!

Dream and Payton are both crellyish bases (jelly and cream) with tons of holographic micro glitter. The first coat on both is pretty streaky but the second coat evens out everything beautifully. Formula on these were perfect, one of the best I've seen for a while. These two are pretty much the same polish, minus the color.






Dream is a gorgeous royal blue color and the glitter shines through effortlessly. I think it looks like space on your nails with all the stars shining. Unfortunately, the day I took pics the sun wasn't out so you don't see the sparkle, but you can see it in the bottle shots.



Payton is a deep purply cranberry color and since it's darker the glitter is a bit harder to see. You can see the difference when you look at the bottles side by side. I did the blurry ones so you can see the different colors that pull from the glitter.




Cassedy is a deep pewter color and I ended up liking this one more than I thought. Another beautiful formula and I think the color is metallicy enough for my taste. This polish surprisingly had some depth to it.



The last polish I got is Seraphina. This isn't a color I would normally gravitate toward, but I thought it was an interesting silvery whiteish mix, and I've been trying to go for colors I'd normally pass on. It's not my favorite, but I do like it and think it would look great with some snow type nail art. Once again, really nice formula.




Overall, I'm pretty impressed with these. This is really my first time trying this brand, and I have to say so far they are winning me over. There are two other colors in this collection; Belinda is a very pretty purple, but I felt I owned a color to close to it and Mosheen is an interesting blue with bar glitters that I didn't find that appealing. If you are interested in the collection you can pick them up at participating Ulta's and also at their website, here.

 Thanks for checking out my post! Much love and polish!


Know anyone in the Denver Metro Area that needs handyman, tradesman or A/V services? Have them check out www.tysdesign.com! Competitive pricing and customer service tailored specifically for you!

Disclaimer: All items shown were purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own and honest.







No comments:

Post a Comment