Monday, October 7, 2013

NOTW: Irritating.

I can't believe how frustrating this mani became. It's nothing hard or time consuming....or at least I thought. In my opinion, the Complete Salon Manicure line from Sally Hansen is so hit or miss. Some polishes I love and some not so much. This one in particular took sooooooo long to dry and even after applying my top coat (which normally makes nails hard within 10 min) it was still squishy and annoying. I had to redo my left thumb seriously like 10 times. No exaggeration. Something kept hitting it and I was just getting ready to lose my mind. I had to redo my accent nail twice because even after 20 min of dry time when I applied top coat it still smeared horribly and didn't even look kind of good. The only reason I didn't give up on this mani altogether was because we took pics today so they had to look nice. I got a ton of shrinkage on my tips too which was also irritating.

The house ended up being extended a week and I ended up getting tonsiliths over the weekend which I am still recovering from. First time I've ever had it and I've never hated eating or drinking so much in my life (wait I take that back, the only other time was when I had strep like 10 years ago). So this week, other than subbing, that's really all that's on my agenda (still cleaning at the house). But I WILL start some Halloween type manis this week. I really want to get quite a few in this month! No promises they will be any good, but I'll try!

Anyway....

Love the color. Formula was really thick and took FOREVER to dry. Ugh. Oh, but the white is a great formula and for the price, you can't beat it!

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure ~ Resurrection & Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear ~ White On




Thanks for checking out my post! Much love and polish!


Know anyone in the Denver Metro Area that needs handyman, tradesman or A/V services? Have them check out www.tysdesign.com! Competitive pricing and customer service tailored specifically for you!

Disclaimer: All items shown were purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own and honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment