Sunday, September 29, 2013

NOTW: Duochrome

This is one of OPI's new colors from their fall San Francisco collection. A lot of other brands have come out with a polish similar to this, but from reviews I've seen OPI tends to be the favorite.

This polish is a deep grey color with a purplish/pink and blue/green duochrome. I really have to say I'm loving this polish. The formula was great, very easy application and it was pretty opaque with one coat. All day I've been staring at my nails, seeing how they look in different light. I see myself wearing this one a lot this fall/winter!

If I'm not too crazy busy this week (this is the last week for the remodel at my mom's house and I've been over there cleaning a lot) then I plan on doing a mini tutorial type blog. If not then it will happen next week!


OPI ~ Peace & Love & OPI






Thanks for checking out my post! Much love and polish!


Know anyone in the Denver Metro Area that needs handyman, tradesman or A/V services? Have them check out www.tysdesign.com! Competitive pricing and customer service tailored specifically for you!

Disclaimer: All items shown were purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own and honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment