Monday, July 22, 2013

Meet my Besties!

Today I want to share with you an ESSENTIAL item for long lasting manicures. 

I want you to meet my newest, bestest friends. I would like to introduce Seche Clear and Seche Vite. These are AMAZING products and I promise you if you try them you will never want to try anything else again. Seche Clear is the only base coat I use now and Seche Vite is the only top coat. Everyone raves about Seche Vite and is it very popular and widely used among any nail enthusiast. The base coat isn't as popular, but I still like it very much. A few months ago when I was just starting to get into this I went into Sally Beauty Supply just kinda looking around. I saw these on sale buy 1, get 1 free so I picked them up. It wasn't until a few weeks later that I found out these were super amazing and everyone used (and loved) them.

As you can see, they are sparkly, shiny, and amazing. 

This base coat has really helped against yellowing of my nails and staining from other polishes. This top coat is so thick, covers polish so well and is the first thing I've ever bought that is, in my opinion, chip resistant. Over the years I've bought so many different top coats trying to find one to make my manicure last and I've finally found one. I honestly think that finding this helped me get into nail art and things because now my design will actually last and I can enjoy it for a while without fear of it being ruined within 24 hours. Now, instead of having to take it off because it looks bad, I take it off after a few days because I get bored with it. I've had my gold and black design on for a week now and I only have one small chip at the back of my right thumb and that one was my fault. I had my 4th of July mani on for 9 days and didn't have one single chip. That was the weekend my mom was in town so I was painting a bathroom and using my hands a lot and still had no problems. These are totally worth buying!


WHERE CAN I BUY SECHE CLEAR/VITE?
  • Sally Beauty Supply has them on sale quite often. They have been at every Sally's location I've been to. They retail for about $8/ea without the sale.
  • Another good place is Amazon. Recently, I bought this Seche Vite ($8.25 for 2 bottles) and this Seche Clear ($5.27/ea).
  • I've seen them at select Targets and another beauty store called Beauty Brands, but were way over priced.

If you can get them for the right price, I think they are even cheaper than a lot of Sally Hansen top coats. Having said all this, there is one downfall to Seche Vite. Once you get about 60% or so done with the bottle the formula starts to turn very sticky and thick and it's hard to work with. However, you can buy Seche Restore ($5.03) on Amazon also. Restore is a thinner and makes the formula workable again. I haven't seen Restore in any retail locations, which is why I bought all these things online this time. I should mention too, that the places I listed didn't charge me any shipping either! Talk about a great deal!

I hope this was informative for you! Tomorrow I should have another post up mentioning different nail art supplies and how you can get them for next to nothing (seriously!). So be sure to come back tomorrow and read that one!


  

Disclaimer: All items shown were purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own and honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment