Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Happy (Late) 4th of July!

Hey everyone! I am starting a blog where I can post all about my nail polish obsession and share things with you all. I'm thinking of doing reviews and different fun things, so be sure to check back regularly!!

So, I know it's a few days past the 4th, but I loved how my manicure came out so I wanted to share with you all what I did!!


Please excuse the mess on my nails, I forgot to do clean-up before I took a picture (this was taken right after I finished). Anyway, I do have to say that I can't take all the credit for this idea. I've found a lot of fun ideas on Pinterest, YouTube and just random Google searching. So I took all the different things I found and mashed them all together. My husband did help me paint on the stars though, he's a much better artist than me. I really thought this was a cute and festive design and I have received so many compliments on it. Here are all the polishes I used:

Red- OPI Big Apple Red
Blue- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Pacific Blue
White- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On
Silver- China Glaze Cheers To You
Silver Glitter- Wet n Wild Fergie collection in You Know I Gotta Shine
White Glitter- OPI Lights of Emerald City

I also used some different size dotting tools and a nail art striping brush. Other than the stars (at least for me) this manicure was simple and easy. I had a lot of fun doing this one! Let me know what you think!







No comments:

Post a Comment